Location: Bucharest, Romania
At DocProcess, we help teams and companies focus on what they do best. We take away the hassle of manual work, paper documents, broken offline processes, and wasted time. In other words, we’re a cloud-based business ecosystem automation provider focused on streamlining processes among trading partners.
As you’ve already guessed, we are growing our commercial team and we’re looking for a bright and successful Account Manager skilled in handling and growing a solid client base.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the account manager is part of the sales team and manages the existing clients’ needs, grows their satisfaction level and value, while handling the day-to-day activities of account management. Ideally, you should have 2 to 3 years of experience in sales account management for a SaaS service or solution in an automation, ERP, or BPM company.
What you are going to do
- Coordinate the supplier onboarding effort from the initial call to the first use of the product
- Collaborate with the technical and business analysis teams to streamline the onboarding process
- Contribute to the development and continuous improvement of our onboarding processes, tools, and collaterals
- Handle all the necessary documentation and contracts for the rapid and smooth onboarding of the customer
- Engage and inspire our customer and supplier networks to use our products on a regular basis
- Provide KPI reporting to the Commercial Director and during management meetings
- Manage and increase revenue from the existing client base in order to achieve the assigned sales targets
- Search and report new commercial opportunities within or even outside our existing client base
- Identify, understand and satisfy suppliers’ needs and develop solid professional relationships with our existing clients and business partners
- Provide relevant market feedback to company leadership to streamline product development.
- Use and update all internal applications and reports in order to have and to offer visibility and perspective of your activity: DocProcess platforms, Project Management Suite, CRM etc
To get along fine, you should…
- Be a graduate from a Business or Engineering Faculty
- Have 2 to 3 years of sales experience in an account management or business development position working for technology companies. Sales experience is a welcome plus.
- Have a proven track record of increasing revenue through customer development and new business techniques.
- Be able to leverage technology to stay ahead of competitors.
- Have great client base management and project management skills.
- Own solid knowledge of constructing and delivering commercial offers.
- Have the ability to work with project management software and the MS Office Suite.
- Speak English fluently, but we wouldn’t mind if you could say “Let’s do business” in French too.
Additionally, it would be great if you had…
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- A passion for well-organized and documented work.
- A thirst for solid results and a knack for problem solving.
- Persistence, energy and readiness to work in a fast-growing business.
Our end of the deal
This is our commitment to you: You’ll have the opportunity to work in a scale-up culture, to build something that impact thousands of customers. Whatever tools, technologies or learning support you require, we got you covered.
Aside from a fair remuneration, we also offer meal tickets, comprehensive medical insurance, a flexible schedule, and a very good coffee.
In other words, we’ve got everything you need to help you grow!
DocProcess develops cloud-based solutions for process optimization and automation in procurement, logistics and finance and accounting departments. Our solutions are used in retail, DIY, manufacturing, logistics, BPOs (Business Process Outsourcing) and SSCs (Shared Service Centers) and also in utilities, healthcare, insurance and banking.
Founded in 2005, DocProcess helps companies with digital transformation services. Our services and platforms streamline and automate procurement, logistic, accounting and financial processes (Purchase-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash) helping companies to eliminate paper documents and manual, repetitive work, entirely. Over 3,200 global customers and over 25,000 users are now more productive thanks to our solutions.