RPA (Robotic Process Automation), AI (Intelligence Artificial) and blockchain are solutions that enable financial departments to cope with cost-cutting pressure, labor shortages and digital transformation imperatives including security and compliance. Beyond the automation of repetitive tasks and paper-based processes (documents), RPA helps organizations achieve quick results: cost savings, productivity gains, and empowering employees to focus their talents on activities that really matter.
CCIFER and DocProcess are pleased to invite you to a breakfast on the topic: best practices and results in automating billing-vendor control with RPA. The event will take place on June 28, between 9.00 – 11.00, at CCIFER (240B Calea Floreasca, 3rd floor, Bucharest) and includes a 15 minute B2B meeting between DocProcess representatives and participants.
- What are the benefits of RPA in the financial department?
- How can the invoice control process be improved with software robots?
- How to build an automation business case through RPA
- Case study: Automation of the financial department of Cora (Romania Hypermarche) – challenges, implementation and results.
- Liviu APOLOZAN – CEO, DocProcess
- Bertrand GREGORI – Administrative and Financial Director, Romania Hypermarche
Discussions will be in French, simultaneous translations will be provided in Romanian.
Participation is free, but the number of seats is limited. Please confirm your participation on the following link: https://bit.ly/2keNQUt