Location: Bucharest, Romania
We’re an RPA (Robotic Process Automation) software developer focused on back/mid office processes – from enterprise to SMEs, from retail to banking.
We’re growing fast, having just opened our second office in Grenoble, France and we are looking to expand our footprint in new verticals. For this purpose we are looking for a business developer skilled in creating partnerships in the services and technology markets, preferably form a SaaS / automation / BPM company. Ideally, the candidate should have +5 years solid experience in service / solution sales.
Reporting directly to the CEO, this position has the main role of developing and implementing the sales strategy in order to achieve the short and long-term sales goals of the organization. The candidate should be passionate about RPA, AI (artificial intelligence) and blockchain and working on an original product that currently has over 25.000 users worldwide.
- Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve sales targets as well as insure long-term company growth.
- Plan and coordinate the implementation of business strategy, plans and the penetration of new markets
- Understand product and competitive products to be able demonstrate our value proposition effectively to clients
- Conducting market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc.)
- Understanding the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
- Take ownership the sales and customer-management functions of the business including people development.
- Act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships
- Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management
- Assist in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through a mix of new business and customer development.
- A good understanding of how to leverage technology to stay ahead of competitors.
- Exemplary project management and negotiation skills
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
- BA from a School of Business or Engineering with Master in Commerce.
- Persistence, energy
- Readiness to manage growing team and business
- Thrives on problem solving
- English knowledge C2 level, French – desirable
Our end of the deal
This is our commitment to you. You’ll have the opportunity to work in a startup culture, to build something from scratch that impacts thousands of customers. Whatever tools, technologies or learning support you require, we got you covered. Plus, lunch tickets, comprehensive medical insurance, deductions for transportation, a flexible schedule and very good coffee.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a short reason for applying to this position at email@example.com
DocProcess is a Romanian company with over 13 years of experience in the areas of RPA applied to document management and back/mid office processes. We provide digital business services (Purchase to Pay process automation, digital archiving) for over 3200 companies worldwide, supporting more than 25.000 users. Our service platform – DocExchange – is a cloud-based, turnkey solution aimed at Digital Services Providers and BPO Providers. From enterprises to SMEs, from retail to automotive, we have the right solutions for digitizing financial, accounting, logistical, procurement and production processes. Offices: France and Romania. Find out more at doc-process.com