Locations: Cluj and Bucharest
Is digital transformation always on your mind? Well, it should be, since it’s already on everyone else’s. Also, if you answered that question before we did, then we might have a cozy office for you!
We’re a software developer focused on business process automation among companies (we call that “interoperability”), with a dash of RPA, EDI and machine learning and we’re looking for talented business developers with a background in selling professional services or enterprise software. You’ll be working everyday with CFOs, CIOs, COOs and Innovation Teams to automate their processes and deliver value. You’ll be skilled in communicating an engaging story about digital transformation and liaise with C-Suite.
It’s a serious job for a serious candidate, and that’s because we’re growing fast. We started in Bucharest, Romania and we’ve opened our second office in Grenoble, France. Our products are quickly adopted by midsize and large companies (we’ve got more than 25,000 active users) and we’re now expanding to new verticals.
This is why you’ll need at least five years of experience in selling complex services and solutions. The other reason is that you’ll be reporting directly to the CEO, while developing and implementing both short-term and long-term sales strategies.
What should our business developers do
- Analyze and determine market potential by vertical. Develop sales strategies in order to reach quotas.
- Understand and promote DocProcess solutions, promoting them in sales to and sales through approaches
- Understand the digitalization requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met
- Provide market feedback to company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs, and potential for new products and services
- Take ownership of the sales and customer-management functions of the business including people development.
- Act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships
- Build and maintain profitable relationships with customers
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management
- Assist in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring
- Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve sales targets as well as insure long-term company growth.
What should our business developers be/have to get along great
- +5 years of solutions / enterprise software selling experience
- A good understanding of digitalization and how to leverage technology to stay ahead of competitors. Ability to explain complex concepts to a non-technical audience and deliver value.
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through a mix of new business and customer development.
- Exemplary project management and negotiation skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
- Persistence, energy
- Readiness to manage growing team and business
- A taste for problem solving
- English – full working proficiency, French – would be a great bonus
Our end of the deal
This is our commitment to you: you’ll have the opportunity to work in a startup culture and to build something from scratch that impacts thousands of customers. Whatever tools, technologies or learning support you require, we got you covered. Plus, fresh fruit, lunch tickets, gift tickets, comprehensive medical insurance, deductions for transportation, a flexible schedule, and very good coffee.
DocProcess is a Romanian company with over 14 years of experience in the areas of document management and process automation. We provide digital business services (Purchase to Pay process automation, digital archiving) for over 3200 companies worldwide, supporting more than 25 000 users. Our service platform – DocXchange – is a cloud-based, turnkey solution aimed at Digital Services Providers and BPO Providers. From enterprises to SMEs, from retail to automotive, we have the right solutions for digitizing financial, accounting, logistical, procurement and production processes. Find out more at https://doc-process.com/