Location: Bucharest, Romania
We’re not about saving the world. But we do strive to make work more interesting, more fun, more efficient and less rote. To do this, we need you – a smart and persuasive Content Marketer passionate about nurturing leads through education on topics such as RPA, machine learning, automation and productivity hacks in finance, accounting, logistics or procurement.
What are you going to do
- Define and execute the content strategy to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Work on 5 markets to deliver your content to medium and large businesses in France, UK, Germany, US and Romania.
- Develop, manage and coordinate organisation workflows (work with other departments in order to get the info that you need)
- Write compelling content at the intersection of technology and business.
- Share the content on our channels or on paid media. We use LinkedIn a lot, Quora, software directories, finance & accounting communities.
- Measure the performance of your content and keep improving.
Website and email marketing – you’ll also take care of these as a means to distributing your content.
What you should know to get along fine
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email / newsletter distribution. This person must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why
- Experience with WordPress, email marketing tools, Google analytics, SlideShare, and the top social channels
- Knowledgeable of SaaS business model in a B2B environment and experience working with SaaS businesses
- Project management skills – managing the collaboration, planning, training and measurement of the programs.
- 3 to 5 years experience with content writing.
- Excellent English, French would be great.
What you should be/have to get along great
We hire for attitude first, skill second. We believe that any skill can be developed with the right mindset. This is why we place value on people that have:
- Grit to keep going when things are rough
- Honest to the point of admitting mistakes and learning from them
- Agility and adaptability
- A natural born curious mind and lastly, because this is what we do:
- Passionate about fintech, RPA and about optimizing processes
Our end of the deal
This is our commitment to you. You’ll have the opportunity to work in a startup culture, to build something from scratch that impacts thousands of customers. Whatever tools, technologies or learning support you require, we got you covered. Plus, lunch tickets, comprehensive medical insurance, deductions for transportation, a flexible schedule and very good coffee.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a short reason for applying to this position at firstname.lastname@example.org
DocProcess is a Romanian company with over 13 years of experience in the areas of RPA applied to document management and back/mid office processes. We provide digital business services (Purchase to Pay process automation, digital archiving) for over 3200 companies worldwide, supporting more than 25.000 users. Our service platform – DocXchange –is a digitalization and automation tool for enterprise business processes, that deals away with paper documents and manual processes, replacing them with digital docs and automated workflows. From enterprises to SMEs, from retail to automotive, we have the right solutions for digitizing financial, accounting, logistical, procurement and production processes. Offices: France and Romania. Find out more at doc-process.com