We are looking for a technically savvy Customer Success Specialist who possesses a strong drive for results. Your duties will include a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing customer relationships, contributing to sales and relationship expansion, onboarding and training clients, and minimizing churn. You should also be able to provide insights on client-to-business interactions, improve customer experience through product support, and handle customer complaints and requests.
You will also understand customer outcomes through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback and turn this into onboarding and retention strategies as well as feed into the product road map. You’ll be involved in all aspects of support, demonstrating the product, educating customers and more. All team members look to customer success for input across all key decisions.
The ideal Customer Success Specialist should engage with customers, maximize value, and create strategies to grow our customer base.
What you will do
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution (first line technical support and collaborate with IT team for second level support)
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Develop service procedures, policies, and standards
- Analyze statistics and compile reports for management team
- Analyze customer health metrics and provide insights for improving the relationship according to segmentation
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing, and sales process
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers
- Drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure.
What you should know to get along fine
- 2+ years in a Customer Support, Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, or similar role
- Experience in providing customer service support
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights. Experience with Excel preferred
- Proficiency in English
- BS degree in Business Administration or related field
What you should know to get along great
- Comfort in a start-up/scale-up environment – we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment
- Fast learner
- Have, or be willing to learn, basic technical skills in XML and to confidently discuss technical terms
From our part
We guarantee you will have the opportunity to work in a scale-up culture and make an impact on thousands of consumers. We will offer you every available tool, technologies or support you need to learn or perfect yourself. In addition, we will offer you fresh fruit, meal vouchers, gift vouchers, medical insurance, shipping and very good coffee.
DocProcess is a Romanian company with over 14 years of experience in document management and process automation. We offer digital business services (Automation of Purchase to Pay processes, digital archiving) for over 3200 companies worldwide, with more than 25,000 individual users.
Our service platform – DocExchange – is a pre-configured, cloud-based solution for digital service providers and BPO services. From large companies to SMEs, retail and automotive, we have the right solutions for digitizing financial, accounting, logistics, procurement, and production processes.