Location: Bucharest, Romania
We’re about saving the world. Yet, every day, we just make it more efficient. To really save the world we need you – a smart Digital Marketer passionate about RPA, AI (artificial intelligence) and blockchain to bring new customers on our DocXchange platform. DocXchange is a digitalization and automation tool for enterprise business processes, that deals away with paper documents and manual processes, replacing them with digital docs and automated workflows.
So that our clients (big clients, we’ll let you in on them at the interview), have the time for more important work, for more coffee or for saving the world for us too!
What you are going to do
- Define and execute a strategy to attract medium and large businesses in Romania and France
- Execute local strategies with agencies in the field, creating MQLs through lead-generation initiatives including email campaigns, webinars, nurture programs, events, SEM, SEO, content marketing, etc.
- Use a segmented approach to run creative B2B marketing programs
- Bring fresh creative scalable lead generation and nurturing programs to life from A to Z, unlocking incremental growth
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Maintain the website working with WordPress and third party developers
- Regular and timely reporting and optimization, using Google Analytics, Hotjar or similar
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Plan and execute email marketing campaigns
- A/B test, reporting and continuos improvement
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Plan and execute digital marketing marketing campaigns
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
What you should know to get along fine
- The ability to work across the full spectrum of digital marketing, from strategy, to execution and measurement.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Fully knowledgeable of SaaS business model in a B2B environment and experience working with SaaS businesses
- An intrinsic knowledge and confidence with a broad variety of digital platforms, in particular: WordPress, Mail Chimp, Google AdWords & remarketing, social advertising
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Excellent English, French would be great to since we have offices in France as well.
What you should be/have to get along great
We hire for attitude first, skill second. We believe that any skill can be developed with the right mindset. This is why we place value on people that have:
- Grit to keept going whent things are rough
- Honest to the point of admitting mistakes and learning from them
- Agility and adaptability
- A natural born curious mind and lastly, because this is what we do:
- Passionate about fintech and about optimizing processes
Our end of the deal
This is our commitment to you. You’ll have the opportunity to work in a startup culture, to build something from scratch that impacts thousands of customers. Whatever tools, technologies or learning support you require, we got you covered. Plus, lunch tickets, comprehensive medical insurance, deductions for transportation, a flexible schedule and very good coffee.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a short reason for applying to this position at firstname.lastname@example.org