Location: Bucharest, Brașov
We’re growing our commercial team fast and we are looking to expand our footprint in new verticals. For this purpose we are looking for an outstanding Business Developer skilled in acquiring new clients.
Ideally, the candidate should have 5-10 years solid sales experience in a service/solution for a SaaS, automation, ERP or BPM company.
Reporting directly to the Commercial Director, this position has the main role of business development and implementing the sales strategy in order to achieve the short and long-term sales goals of the organization.
- Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve sales targets on the assigned verticals and territories, as well as insure long-term company growth.
- Act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships.
- Implementation of business strategy, plans and the penetration of new markets or verticals.
- Understanding the requirements of the customers to ensure their needs are being met.
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding the market, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
- Conducting market research and analysis to create solid commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc.) on assigned territory or verticals.
- Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Monitor performance of his/her commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management.
- Generate and actively participate in business networking events, direct meetings; identify and build the sales opportunities.
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through a mix of new business and customer development.
- A good understanding of how to leverage technology to stay ahead of competitors.
- Exemplary sales pipeline and project management.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Solid knowledge of constructing and delivering commercial offers.
- BA from a School of Business or Engineering.
- Persistence, energy.
- Readiness to work in a fast-changing environment and a growing business.
- Thrives on problem solving.
- English knowledge C2 level, French – desirable
- Clean driving license.
Our end of the deal
This is our commitment to you. You’ll have the opportunity to work in a scale-up culture, to build something that impact thousands of customers. Whatever tools, technologies or learning support you require, we got you covered. Plus lunch tickets, comprehensive medical insurance, a flexible schedul and very good coffee.
DocProcess is a Romanian company with over 14 years of experience in the areas of document management and business process automation. We provide digital business services (Purchase to Pay process automation, digital archiving) for over 3200 companies worldwide, supporting more than 25 000 users. Our service platform – DocXchange – is a cloud-based, turnkey solution aimed at Digital Services Providers and BPO Providers. From enterprises to SMEs, from retail to automotive, we have the right solutions for digitizing financial, accounting, logistical, procurement and production processes. Find out more at https://doc-process.com/