We’re not about saving the world. But we do strive to make work more interesting, more fun, more efficient, and less rote. To do this, we need you – a smart and persuasive Project Manager passionate about bringing order out of chaos for challenging projects entailing advanced technologies such as micro services architecture, RPA, machine learning, e-invoicing in finance, accounting, logistics or procurement.
What are you going to do
You’ll handle the pre-sale, planning, and projects delivery for our applications integrations and custom modules development.
- support and organize the pre-sales activity with all departments involved (Sales, IT, Marketing)
- active involvement in project bid management – identifying opportunities, scope definition, bid creation/contribution, negotiation support.
- responsible for scope definition, synchronizing teams and stakeholder management;
- organizes project structure and work procedures (methods, tools, KPIs etc)
- create project plans complete with objectives, timing, resources, budgets, deliverables, risk mitigation plans, change requests and quality issues. Documents project specifications.
- impact evaluation of change requests: resources, technical issues, dependencies & constraints;
- actively manage projects ensuring project objectives are met (on-time, on-budget)
- track project progress and risks, proactive risk management, continuous reporting;
- communicate company-wide the projects status
- insures internal communication & training where appropriate for delivered projects and on-going operation.
What you should know to get along fine
- Minimum relevant experience: 5 years
- Familiar with working in Scrum and Waterfall projects
- Familiar with Atlassian Suite (Jira/Confluence)
- Good presentation skills
- Good people management skills
- English – full professional fluency
- French – desired, because we have an IT development team in Grenoble.
- Project Management certifications
What you should be/have to get along great
We hire for attitude first, skill second. We believe that any skill can be developed with the right mindset. This is why we place value on people that have:
- Grit to keep going when things are rough
- Honest to the point of admitting mistakes and learning from them
- Agility and adaptability
- A natural born curious mind and lastly, because this is what we do
- Passionate about fintech, RPA and about optimizing processes
Our end of the deal
This is our commitment to you. You’ll have the opportunity to work in a startup culture, to build something from scratch that impacts thousands of customers. Whatever tools, technologies or learning support you require, we got you covered. Plus, fresh fruit, lunch tickets, gift tickets, medical insurance, deductions for transportation, and very good coffee.
DocProcess is a Romanian company with over 14 years of experience in the areas of document management and process automation. We provide digital business services (Purchase to Pay process automation, digital archiving) for over 3200 companies worldwide, supporting more than 25.000 users. Our service platform – DocExchange – is a cloud-based, turnkey solution aimed at Digital Services Providers and BPO Providers. From enterprises to SMEs, from retail to automotive, we have the right solutions for digitizing financial, accounting, logistical, procurement and production processes. Find out more at www.doc-process.com