Locations: Bucharest (Romania) or Grenoble (France)
Number of available positions: 1
We help teams and companies focus on what they do best. We take away manual work, paper documents, broken offline processes and wasted time. In other words, we’re a cloud based business ecosystem automation provider focused on streamlining processes among trading partners. Yeah, that’s a mouthful but so are our +3,200 businesses globally, including some of the largest retailers in Europe.
By joining our team, you’ll have the change to manage a suite of projects in a fast-growth environment.
While a project manager at heart, the Scrum Master is above all a facilitator and a coordinator. Your role will be not to lead the project team, but to help it move forward, while working on various areas that need improvement. You will be an integral part of the project team and have several missions, as stated below.
You should be
- First and foremost, an expert – You are the first to ensure that the Scrum methodology is properly applied. The Scrum Master verifies that the different concepts of the Scrum method are acquired and accepted and that the roles are correctly distributed and understood by all.
- A coach – If all the skills necessary to use the Scrum methodology are not assimilated, you will have the opportunity to train team members who may need them in both Scrum and Agile.
- A coordinator – The Scrum Master is also the organizer and moderator of the different “rituals” of the methodology, such as daily scrums, planning pokers, and even agile retrospectives.
- A facilitator – The Scrum Master must identify any problems that appear in the project that may reduce the team’s productivity or slow down their work. The Scrum Master also serves as an interface between the outside world and the project team, so that the latter can work autonomously and that neither its concentration nor its functioning are altered by disruptive elements.
- A progress manager – Finally, the Scrum Master must update burn down charts to keep track of developments made during past sprints and current sprints, as well as the predictability of future sprints. Communication with the management (as well as with the development team and the product owner) should be completely transparent.
What you are going to do
- Application and management of the Scrum methodology
- Organization and evaluation of different Scrum techniques within the project
- Project coordination and conflict resolution
- Scum and Agile coaching, when needed
- Empowerment of the team to succeed, without the need for hierarchical authority
- Management of the product development and the delivery of added value to the customer
What you should know to get along fine
You should be a master of the Scrum methodology, posses considerable technical skills and have a good grasp of project management tools. You should have a minimum of 4 years of experience in the field. Other than that, it would be great if you possessed:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in engineering or business
- A business and a technical mind. Some marketing knowledge would also be great.
- Agile / Scrum certifications and at least 2-3 years of relevant job experience.
- Excellent communication skills: written and oral as well as presentation skills
- Good at collaboration with a variety of technical, business or end-user community.
- Grit and self-starter, able to identify things that need improving and find ways to solve them.
- Rigor and organization
- Good command of English, French would be a plus
From our part
We guarantee you will have the opportunity to work in a scale-up culture and make an impact on thousands of consumers. We will offer you every available tool, technologies or support you need to learn or perfect yourself.
DocProcess develops cloud-based solutions for process optimization and automation in procurement, logistics and finance and accounting departments. Our solutions are used in retail, DIY, manufacturing, logistics, BPOs (Business Process Outsourcing) and SSCs (Shared Service Centers) and also in utilities, healthcare, insurance and banking.
Since its foundation in 2005, DocProcess has aimed at creating value at a business ecosystem level, betting on an open, fast and automated environment. Open – meaning that companies can easily collaborate, with harmonized processes and systems that communicate seamlessly; fast – where business data is sent and processed in real-time, accurately and standardized, being easily mined with AI algorithms, and automated – an environment where employees don’t waste time on manual tasks and disjointed processes, but rather, use that time for more strategic actions.
Founded in 2005, DocProcess helps companies with digital transformation services. Our services and platforms streamline and automate procurement, logistic, accounting and financial processes (Purchase-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash) helping companies to eliminate paper documents and manual, repetitive work, entirely. Over 3,200 global customers and over 25,000 users are now more productive thanks to our solutions.