Number of Positions: 1
Minimum Experience: 8 years
Want to see your ideas in action? We do too.
If you like finding and implementing innovative solutions, you’ll fit in perfectly at DocProcess. We use technology to make businesses run smoother and smarter – and, as a Technical Lead, that’s what you’ll be doing too!
As a Java Technical Lead, you will work alongside other talented software developers, test professionals, consultants, and analysts to deliver high-value technical solutions for our business. The ideal candidate for this position will have a strong technical aptitude and experience as a senior level developer.
At DocProcess, our IT department is an innovative, collaborative environment where the smartest, most productive, and most fun team of software professionals is motivated to do its best work.
In this role you can expect to…
- Provide technical guidance and direction to other Java Software Engineers and Test Engineers on the design, development, security, infrastructure, testing and implementation functions of front-end applications of our services platform.
- Contribute to the analysis and design for application changes to our applications.
- Contribute to Production Support and debugging across the services platform, working with other software engineers.
- Provide technical input to business analysts in the creation of user stories for the platform.
You might be the perfect fit for our team if you have…
- 8+ years of recent experience implementing web applications such as: Java/J2EE, XML, MVC, Spring Frameworks, Hibernate, JDBC, RESTful Services, SOAP services, JMS, JUnits
- A strong desire to achieve team success and an ability to mentor colleagues globally in quality, including the ability to:
-Promote and encourage best engineering practices
-Help with large, complex development designs
-Groom and mentor the developers on the team
- Strong demonstrable experience in the following areas:-
-Java umbrella of technologies
-RDBMS – Firm grasp of SQL
-Know one or more of OpenStack, Karaf, Apache Camel, Active MQ frameworks
-Application server development – service layer patterns using Spring
-Build technologies – Jenkins, Maven, and Ant
-Experience with object oriented design, design patterns, and refactoring
- The ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- A desire to work on a global Agile software development team
When you join the DocProcess team you can expect us to…
- Empower you to find your own innovative solutions to challenges faced by some of the world’s leading companies.
- Give you the freedom to explore, experiment, and implement out-of-the-box ideas.
- Provide excellent benefits for you, including fresh fruit, lunch tickets, gift tickets, comprehensive medical insurance, deductions for transportation, a flexible schedule and very good coffee, and more!
DocProcess develops cloud-based solutions for process optimization and automation in procurement, logistics and finance and accounting departments. Our solutions are used in retail, DIY, manufacturing, logistics, BPOs (Business Process Outsourcing) and SSCs (Shared Service Centers) and also in utilities, healthcare, insurance and banking.
Since its foundation in 2005, DocProcess has aimed at creating value at a business ecosystem level, betting on an open, fast and automated environment. Open – meaning that companies can easily collaborate, with harmonized processes and systems that communicate seamlessly; fast – where business data is sent and processed in real-time, accurately and standardized, being easily mined with AI algorithms, and automated – an environment where employees don’t waste time on manual tasks and disjointed processes, but rather, use that time for more strategic actions.
Founded in 2005, DocProcess helps companies with digital transformation services. Our services and platforms streamline and automate procurement, logistic, accounting and financial processes (Purchase-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash) helping companies to eliminate paper documents and manual, repetitive work, entirely. Over 3,200 global customers and over 25,000 users are now more productive thanks to our solutions.