Locations: Bucharest (Romania) or Grenoble (France)
Numer of available positions: 1
We help teams and companies focus on what they do best. We take away manual work, paper documents, broken offline processes and wasted time. In other words, we’re a cloud based business ecosystem automation provider focused on streamlining processes among trading partners. Yeah, that’s a mouthful but so are our +3,200 businesses globally, including some of the largest retailers in Europe.
By joining our team, you’ll have the change to manage a suite of products in a fast-growth environment.
You should be…
- A digital project manager – You are a digital project manager with Agile methodology knowledge and an understanding of business process automation. The projects you’ll be responsible for are part of an intelligent business automation suite and involve multiple cross-platform tools.
- A decisive planner – Automation platforms are fine tuned to customer needs and thus require a very fine segmentation of the entire development process, using iterations that may only last for a few weeks.
- An interface between your team and customers – You’ll ensure that the solution meets the needs of our clients.
- A coordinator of the entire production process – You’ll work with multiple production teams, but also interface with marketing, sales and customer support. You’ll make sure that both project budget and time are respected.
- A development accelerator – Through collaboration, flexibility, and the famous “test and learn” principle, you will accelerate the development phases of the project and define the problems that need to be solved.
What you are going to do
- You will work closely with customers, engineering, UI/UX, marketing, sales and presales to build products that our customers love.
- Analyze our competitors and develop ways to outperform them in terms of product capabilities.
- Coordinate and supervise the product roadmap. Validate with key customers and stakeholders.
- Maintain a prioritized backlog and evaluate it periodically, based on business value, effort and risk
- Define, write and communicate product requirements in line with product scope and buyers’ and users’ expectations
- Write user stories – simple, but comprehensive descriptions of the customer’s needs.
- Collaborate with Marketing & Sales to create product demos
- Perform customer development process and develop relationships with our client in order to determine use cases and new product capabilities.
- Coordinate and organize project-related meetings and trainings, when needed.
What you should know to get along fine
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in engineering or business
- A business and a technical mind. Some marketing knowledge would also be great.
- Agile / Scrum certifications and at least 2-3 years of relevant job experience.
- Excellent communication skills: written and oral as well as presentation skills
- Good at collaboration with a variety of technical, business or end-user community.
- Grit and self-starter, able to identify things that need improving and find ways to solve them.
- Rigor and organization
- Good command of English, French would be a plus
From our part
We guarantee you will have the opportunity to work in a scale-up culture and make an impact on thousands of consumers. We will offer you every available tool, technologies or support you need to learn or perfect yourself.
DocProcess develops cloud-based solutions for process optimization and automation in procurement, logistics and finance and accounting departments. Our solutions are used in retail, DIY, manufacturing, logistics, BPOs (Business Process Outsourcing) and SSCs (Shared Service Centers) and also in utilities, healthcare, insurance and banking.
Since its foundation in 2005, DocProcess has aimed at creating value at a business ecosystem level, betting on an open, fast and automated environment. Open – meaning that companies can easily collaborate, with harmonized processes and systems that communicate seamlessly; fast – where business data is sent and processed in real-time, accurately and standardized, being easily mined with AI algorithms, and automated – an environment where employees don’t waste time on manual tasks and disjointed processes, but rather, use that time for more strategic actions.
Founded in 2005, DocProcess helps companies with digital transformation services. Our services and platforms streamline and automate procurement, logistic, accounting and financial processes (Purchase-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash) helping companies to eliminate paper documents and manual, repetitive work, entirely. Over 3,200 global customers and over 25,000 users are now more productive thanks to our solutions.