Ever wondered what it takes to build and deliver a highly available, global scale wide platform (linking thousands of enterprises) with a stack built on top of the latest open source technologies?
Furthermore, ever imagined yourself delivering a developer-centric and open platform that provides shared services with challenges like business continuity, security everywhere, autoscalling architecture, native and hybrid cloud deployment, as well as big data analytics and A.I.?
If you have… our experienced development team is the perfect place for you! As a new member, you will contribute in engineering the next DocXchange platform articulated on latest technologies such as: Spring Cloud microservices, Apache Camel, Camunda BPM, React, and many others.
What are you going to do
- Own technical aspects of software development
- Perform hands-on cloud scale architecture, design, and develop systems, as well as services and frameworks
- Develop a deep understanding of tie-ins with other systems and platforms
- Write code and unit tests, work on API specs, automation, and conduct code reviews and testing
- Identify opportunities to adopt innovative technologies
- Identify continuous improvements for service availability
- Work closely with product owners on feature sets that impact platform, services, and frameworks
- Work with UX UI & product owners to prioritize features for ongoing sprints and managing a list of technical requirements based on industry trends, new technologies, known defects, and issues.
What you should know to get along fine
- 3+ years of experience in both front and back end software development
- Experience with Java apps development
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop
- Knowledge of the Linux environment
- Understanding of the SDLC methodology as well as the Agile methodology
- Be familiar and actively use Intellij IDEA, Jira, Confluence, Bitbuckett, Jenkins and Maven.
- Ability to think abstractly and deal with problems
- Ability to enable business capabilities through innovation
- Looks proactively beyond the obvious for continuous improvement opportunities
- Demonstrated willingness to learn new technologies
What you should be/have to get along great
- Experience working with JMS, ESB or Spring projects
- Some experience with Hibernate, WebServices
- Experience with XML, XSLT, JSON
- Document your work – be very disciplined about it and finally…
- Test your work thoroughly.
Our end of the deal
This is our commitment to you. You’ll have the opportunity to work in a scale-up culture, to build something from scratch that impacts thousands of customers. Whatever tools, technologies or learning support you require, we got you covered. Plus, fresh fruit, lunch tickets, gift tickets, comprehensive medical insurance, deductions for transportation, a flexible schedule and very good coffee.
DocProcess is a Romanian company with over 14 years of experience in the areas of document management and process automation. We provide digital business services (Purchase to Pay process automation, digital archiving) for over 3200 companies worldwide, supporting more than 25 000 users. Our service platform – DocXchange – is a cloud-based, turnkey solution aimed at Digital Services Providers and BPO Providers. From enterprises to SMEs, from retail to automotive, we have the right solutions for digitizing financial, accounting, logistical, procurement and production processes. Find out more at https://doc-process.com/