Have you ever dreamt of being in the forefront of digital transformation? With DocProcess, you’ll be responsible for analyzing the processes and operational flows of multiple RPA clients in order to optimize and automate the usage of our best-in-class solutions.
Once the pre-sales team identifies the client’s requirements, you’ll be responsible for developing and implementing the solution, in close connection to the post-sales team (or the operations team, as we like to call it). These solutions will have a significant impact on all associated processes and will be highly visible to both our clients and the management team.
You will also automate manual operational processes by using a combination of software (RPA), custom programming, and existing systems’ integration.
What are you going to do
- You’ll become an expert in using the DocProcess solutions (from dematerialization, digitalization, and document management, to RPA and reporting)
- You will develop integration points by using various APIs from different software suppliers
- You will maintain the development of the aforementioned integrations
- You will implement the necessary solutions efficiently and in due time
- You will test solutions that satisfy the required operational needs
- You will document all development versions for future improvements and upgrades
- You will manage small-sized projects (less than 20 days of work per employee)
- You will perform operational process analysis for existing processes (both from a technical standpoint, but also from a workflow point of view).
What you should know to get along fine
- At minimum, you should have a bachelor’s degree at ASE, the Cybernetics department, The Univerisity of Bucharest, the Mathematics & Computers department, or at The Politehnica University of Bucharest with an Automatics or equivalent degree and at least three years of relevant experience for the job.
- SQL and database knowledge
- Basic programming and development notions (.NET, C#, scripting, XML, etc)
- A general understanding of networking
- The ability to rapidly learn complex software platforms and the ability of integrating them into softwre applications.
What should be/have to get along great
- Have an extended technological culture (programming, software logic etc.)
- Creativity when solving technical issues
- Communication skills, be it by phone, e-mail or in person
- Team player, capable of channeling the team’s energy for a project’s tasks
- Active interest in new technologies and their applications
Our end of the deal
This is our commitment to you. You’ll have the opportunity to work in a startup culture, to build something from scratch that impacts thousands of customers. Whatever tools, technologies or learning support you require, we got you covered. Plus, fresh fruit, lunch tickets, gift tickets, comprehensive medical insurance, deductions for transportation, a flexible schedule, and very good coffee.
DocProcess is a Romanian company with over 14 years of experience in the areas of document management and process automation. We provide digital business services (Purchase to Pay process automation, digital archiving) for over 3200 companies worldwide, supporting more than 25 000 users. Our service platform – DocXchange – is a cloud-based, turnkey solution aimed at Digital Services Providers and BPO Providers. From enterprises to SMEs, from retail to automotive, we have the right solutions for digitizing financial, accounting, logistical, procurement and production processes. Find out more at https://doc-process.com/