Did you know up to 10% of a company’s documents are lost or misfiled? Or that replacing each one can cost $122 on average, according to PwC?
Luckily, we have a solution: DxArchive, our fully secure, cloud-native, electronic document management system. With it, file cabinets become a thing of the past!
Created for easy storage and legal compliance, DxArchive makes managing your business documents intuitive and cost-effective. And the best part yet? It has a new look!
Everything you loved about DxArchive is still here: support for structured and unstructured file formats, the smart search engine based on metadata, as well as GDPR, ISO 27001, and Law 135/2007 compliance.
Access permissions, the advanced security and traceability, as well as the ability to integrate with any platform and receive files from external sources are still one click away. These features and many others make DxArchive a prime choice for electronic archiving and electronic document management.
But what exactly changed? Glad you’ve asked!
- The new DxArchive features cleaner, more intuitive navigation. As a result, our advanced search filters are displayed using only two menus.
- The main navigation menu is now optimized for quicker access.
- You can easily search for related documents, allowing you to easily find the .pdf attached to an .xml order, for example.
- The new archive interface features improved search speed, as the search categories are better defined.
- Our new interface also makes it easier to get help: a step-by-step user guide is always one click away, just like the feedback form.
If you have already purchased the DxArchive package you will soon notice the new interface. If you didn’t, the new DxArchive has an accessible pricing plan that doesn’t involve expensive setups or CAPEX investments.
And if the above didn’t convince you, why don’t you just book a demo now? It’s as easy as writing an e-mail to email@example.com or just pressing the button below!