Bring harmony to your master data
Increase business speed and eliminate disputes with our master data harmonization solution – DxCatalog
Any successful digital transformation process starts with correct data. Automating the P2P or the O2C processes starts with accurate product data in both the supplier’s and the buyer’s database. Our DxCatalog cloud-based data harmonization solution brings together product information, eliminating virtually all disputes and exception management cases.
Keep all the product information in a single, updated source and share it with your buyers
Centralize data, speed up sales
Free yourself from updating and keeping track of multiple versions of product documents and spend more time with customers closing sales.
Streamline channel management – always sell the right product mix to the right channel.
Get your order fulfilled fast – with valid products, pricing and promotions.
Capture savings from promotions
Supplier promotions (time-sensitive, volume etc.) go unused by buyer due to data discrepancy and lack of n-way matching. It’s simply too complicated to manually keep a product data source updated, by email or by phone. Yet, this is what typically happens in a business.
With DxCatalog which tracks the agreed prices and discounts, the purchasing department will be alerted if there is any mismatch between these and the invoices issued.
Work smarter not harder
Bring down costs by helping Accounts Payable staff eliminate all invoice disputes arising from incorrect or disparate pricing, product SKUs or specification mismatches.
Replace manual work with an RPA (Robotic Process Automation) master data harmonization solution, so you can focus on more important work.
How it works
Have you already automated your invoice process and still have a high rate of errors? Errors coming from different product codes, different product specifications or prices? Then it’s time to consider a master data harmonization solution which ensures quality data between you and your buyers, distributors or suppliers.
- As a buyer you agree a list of products that you want to purchase.
- Then you define your product lists, specifications and rules (say a specific no of characters in the product code or a minimum order quantity or any other purchase rule).
- You agree on this list together with the supplier.
- Any time an new product is launched or a promotion is announced, the supplier updates the agreed catalog.
- From the moment you, as a buyer, approve this change to the catalog, the catalog becomes the “single source of truth” for your business users.
- Next, when an order, dispatch advice or eInvoice is issued in our DocXchange platform, our robots check it against the latest version of the product catalog and against the rules you defined. In this way, we make sure, there are no errors stemming from disparate data.
Create channel-specific or category-specific product listings
Add custom business rules or workflows – such as minimum order quantity, purchasing frequency, volumes etc.
Create product promotions and communicate them to buyers in an instant.
Add specific business rules and checks on product listings by category or by supplier.
Approve product catalogues before information is entered in your ERP
Accept or reject product listings based on business rules and negotiated contracts.