Location: Bucharest, Romania
We’re about saving the world. Yet, every day, we just make it more efficient. To really save the world we need you – an junior/mid level Java developer passionate about RPA, AI (artificial intelligence) and blockchain to contribute to an original product that currently has over 25.000 users worldwide. You will be working with micro-services, Docker, Kubernetes, Apache Mesos to help develop our DX platform. DX is a digitization tool for enterprise business processes, that deals away with paper documents and manual processes, replacing them with digital docs and automated workflows. So that our clients (big clients, we’ll let you in on them at the interview), have the time for more important work, for more coffee or for saving the world for us too!
What you are going to do
- Technical analysis of the project
- Define the technical and functional specifications
- Develop the project
- Implement it in the production environment
What you should know to get along fine
- Be familiar with Java apps for a minimum of 3 years (junior) and 6 years (midlevel);
- Know your way around OO programming and Design Patterns;
- As well as databases (MySql, PostgreSQL or SQL Server);
- Know Linux environment;
- And understand SDLC methodology as well as Agile methodology;
- Be familiar and actively use Intellij IDEA, Jira, Confluence, Bitbuckett, Jenkins and Maven.
What you should be/have to get along great
- Experience working with ESB projects or Spring/Web REST;
- Some experience with J2EE (Spring, Hibernate, WebServices);
- Experience with backend modules (ESB, XML, XSLT, JMS);
- Document your work – be very disciplined about it and finally,
- Test your work thoroughly.
Our end of the deal
This is our commitment to you. You’ll have the opportunity to work in a startup culture, to build something from scratch that impacts thousands of customers. Whatever tools, technologies or learning support you require, we got you covered. Plus, lunch tickets, comprehensive medical insurance, deductions for transportation, a flexible schedule and very good coffee.