September 16-18: DocProcess team attends Midsize Enterprise Summit Fall 2018 in San Diego, CA. TheChannelCo, a media company dedicated to serve the IT channel is the organizer of MES.
More than 200 IT decision-makers will attend the event. They are looking to learn about the latest innovations from a host of vendors, among which DocProcess. We will showcase our brand-new DocXchange platform.
Why are we there? Well, because our RPA solution is more scalable and more resilient than what’s available now on the market. At Midsize Enterprise Summit Fall 2018, we want to show IT leaders that automation is much more than graphical-interface robots.
True RPA is way more than that:
Next-generation RPA vs GUI robots
- Back-end robots are 50.000 times faster than a human and approximately 5,000 times faster than a front-end robot.
- Back-end robots do not depend on licenses nor do they need scripting for each small change that an ERP developer decides to make
- These next-generation robots work in the cloud and are updated daily, instead of waiting for the 6-month big release. Thus, they are more secure, incorporating the latest patches.
- Our robots can be applied to processes and documents that span two or more companies. This makes them much more useful at scale than simple GUI-based robots.
- One topic we’ll be sure to touch on is the activity of the Business Payments Coalition (BPC) group. The group is working to adopt a standard for electronic B2B payments and remittance data. The aim is to achieve straight-through-processing across both the procure-to-pay and order-to-cash cycles. This standard is going to be shaped around UBL and the EN 16931 European standard. Our CEO – Liviu Apolozan – helped develop the EN 16931 and is now involved with the BPC. The DocProcess robots are already trained on this standard achieving 100% straight-through-processing rates for P2P and O2C.
Midsize Enterprise Summit Fall 2018 schedule
- Sunday, September 16 – enroll and attend our boardroom sessions with CIOs where we’ll touch on all the topics above and present some retail case studies.
Booth Open Times
- Monday, September 17 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- Tuesday, September 18 12:45 pm – 1:45 pm
- Tuesday, September 18 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Meet us at the booth for a private demo of our platform and a chat. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free 1-888-246-7679.