1. Who we are
DocProcess S.A., with registered office at 1A, Bucurest-Ploiesti Bvd, Bucharest Business Park, B Body, Ground Floor, Romania, with VAT no RO 17275880, is a company registered and organized under the laws of Romania responsible for developing business ecosystem automation software for companies.
2. What we need
DocProcess is a Controller of the personal data you (data subject) provide us. We collect the following types of personal data from you:
- Name and Surname
- Telephone number
- Online activity
3. Why we need it
We need your personal data in order to provide you with the following services:
To answer the messages we receive from you on our website, using our legitimate interest to provide you with a useful answer
- Name and Surname – we need this data to communicate with you
- Email – we use your email address to communicate with you.
- Phone number – we use your phone number to communicate with you.
- Company – we need to know how we can better help you.
- Message – to be able to respond to your requests
With your consent, to subscribe to our newsletter:
- Name and Surname – we need this info to communicate to you in a more personal way
- E-mail – we need this info to be able to send you the newsletter for which you are subscribing today
- Telephone number (optional) – we will use your phone number to contact you if for any reasons we are unable to deliver your newsletter
With your consent, we would also like to make the following processing of personal data:
4. What we do with it
Your personal data is processed in the DocProcess SA office located in Romania. DocProcess SA can send this data to certain offices – such as DocProcess France. (7 rue Meyerbeer, 75009, Paris).
5. How long we keep it
We will keep your personal data for the duration of the newsletter or till you notify us that you no longer wish to receive the newsletter. After this period, your personal data will be irreversibly destroyed.
6. What are your rights?
Should you believe that any personal data we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to request to see this information, rectify it or have it deleted. Please contact us at email@example.com.
If you wish to complain about how we have handled your personal data, please contact Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Data Protection Officer will then look into your complaint and work with you to resolve the matter.
If you still feel that your personal data has not been handled appropriately according to the law, you can contact Romanian Data Protection Authority at email@example.com and file a complaint with them.