Location: Bucharest, Romania
We’re a cloud automation software developer focused on back/mid office processes: from enterprise to SMEs, from retail to banking.
We’re growing fast (we now have a second office in Grenoble, France) and we are looking to expand our footprint globally. We are looking for a programming analyst with RPA skills, to deal with the processes and operational flows of our customers. You will have the opportunity to work in a scale-up type culture with an international team.
We’d really like you to be as passionate as us about working in a product-led company, on an original product that currently has over 25.000 users worldwide. You will be responsible for analyzing the processes and the operational flows of the customers in order to optimize and automate the best available solutions. Once the requirements from the pre-sales team had been identified, you’ll be responsible for the development and implementation of the solution together with the Ops team. These solutions will have a significant impact on the related processes and, in most cases, will be highly visible to the end users and the management.
Key Responsibilities for the role: Programming analyst with RPA
- Develop integration points using APIs from the software suppliers; update and maintain them constantly
- Implement the agreed solutions effectively and timely
- Test the solutions in order to ensure that they satisfy the desired operational requirements
- Document all the developments for future improvements
- Directly manage small-scale projects (<20 man-days)
- Perform the analysis of operational processes (both technical analysis and that of the workflow)
- An active interest for the new technologies and their applications; a fast learner
Knowledge of SQL and databases
General concepts of programming and development (.NET, C #, scripting, XML, etc.).
Creativity in solving the technical issues
Good communication skills
An extended general technical culture (programming, logic, software etc.)
- Technical degree (ASE – Cybernetics, University – Mathematics and Computer Science, UPB – Automatic or equivalent) and three years of significant experience for this position
Our end of the deal
This is our commitment to you: The opportunity to work in a scale-up culture, to build something from scratch that impacts thousands of customers. Whatever tools, technologies or learning support you require, we got you covered. Plus, lunch tickets, comprehensive medical insurance, deductions for transportation, a flexible schedule and very good coffee.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a short reason for applying to this position at firstname.lastname@example.org
DocProcess is a Romanian company with over 14 years of experience in the areas of RPA applied to document management and back/mid office processes. We provide digital business services (Purchase to Pay process automation, digital archiving) for over 3200 companies worldwide, supporting more than 25.000 users. Our service platform – DocExchange – is a cloud-based, turnkey solution aimed at Digital Services Providers and BPO Providers. From enterprises to SMEs, from retail to automotive, we have the right solutions for digitizing financial, accounting, logistical, procurement and production processes. Offices: France and Romania. Find out more at doc-process.com