Location: Bucharest, Romania
We’re about saving the world. Yet, every day, we just make it more efficient. To really save the world we need you – a Java Team Leader passionate about RPA, AI (artificial intelligence) and blockchain to contribute to an original product that currently has over 25.000 users worldwide. You will be working with micro-services, Docker, Kubernetes, Apache Mesos to help develop our DX platform. DX is a digitization tool for enterprise business processes, that deals away with paper documents and manual processes, replacing them with digital docs and automated workflows. So that our clients (big clients, we’ll let you in on them at the interview), have the time for more important work, for more coffee or for saving the world for us too!
What you are going to do
You will work on an original product, helping us scale it from 3.200 national and regional customers, to an international level. So you will see what scaling up a project really means. More specifically,
- Reporting directly to the Product Owner, you will make sure that the project scope and objectives are well understood by the entire team. The team is a mixed one – local and outsourced.
- You’ll do the SCRUM planning, including the backlog organization.
- Help with Detailed Design phase
- Do the OOP work.
- Develop the software architecture solution and occasionally write specs.
- Analyze and review code.
- And help your team members with coaching, mentoring and whatever else, that helps them develop great products.
What you should know to get along fine
- Know OpenStack, Karaf, Apache Camel, Active MQ frameworks.
- Know how to use a NoSQL database.
- Significant experience with Java technology.
- Hold x years experience as a team leader in similar teams.
Our end of the deal
This is our commitment to you. You’ll have the opportunity to work in a startup culture, to build something from scratch that impacts thousands of customers. Whatever tools, technologies or learning support you require, we got you covered. Plus, lunch tickets, comprehensive medical insurance, deductions for transportation, a flexible schedule and very good coffee.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a short reason for applying to this position at firstname.lastname@example.org